Thank You Tour
Join the League of Wisconsin Municipalities as we build upon our successful legislative campaigns related to local government funding and housing in Wisconsin with a Thank You Tour to honor key legislative leaders.
In addition to legislative relationship building, during the League regional meetings we want to hear from you, our members, on issues and important topics impacting cities and villages across Wisconsin. These regional events allow us to bring the League to all corners of the state and provide an opportunity for municipal leaders to gather, network, and make meaningful connections.
League regional events allow attendees to:
• Discuss municipal success stories or concerns with your legislators
• Share best practices and explore creative solutions to current local challenges
• Learn what issues and projects surrounding municipalities are taking on
• Engage in person with your League staff
The meetings are free, but registration is required for a meal count. Each Stop on the Thank You Tour will include breakfast, lunch or dinner depending on the time of the meeting.
Please click on the date of the session you wish to attend below to register for free.
1. October 2nd - Senator Quinn Friend of the League, Housing - City of Superior - Room 270 of the Government Center - 1316 N 14th St. Superior, WI Lunch meeting 11a-1p
2. October 3rd - Senator Felzkowski - Shared Revenue Champion - City of Antigo - NorthStar Lanes and Banquet Hall - 400 Prosser Place, Antigo, WI Breakfast meeting 9a-11a
3. October 9th - Representative Kurtz - Shared Revenue Champion and Senator Marklein - Friend of League, Shared Revenue - City of Reedsburg - Reedsburg Country Club 3003 East Main Street, Reedsburg, WI Lunch meeting 11a-1p
4. October 23rd – Representative Born – Friend of the League, Shared Revenue - City of Beaver Dam - Great Harvest Bakery Cafe 128 Front Street, Beaver Dam WI Lunch Meeting 11a-1p
5. October 27th - Senator LeMahieu - Friend of the League, Shared Revenue - City of Sheboygan, Location TBD
6. October 30th - Representative Brooks - Housing Champion - City of Cedarburg, Location TBD