Legal Resources CD
The League Legal CD contains the following searchable databases:
- The complete text of the League's legal opinions since 1975
- An index summarizing the conclusions of all the League's legal opinions published since the early 1960s
- 1998 to the latest Municipal Attorneys Institute Conference Papers
- The complete text of 8 of the most popular League manuals, including:
- Annexation of Territory to Wisconsin Cities and Villages - June 2013 Update (PDF)
- Conduct of Common Council Meetings
- Conduct of Village Board Meetings
- Handbook for Wisconsin Municipal Officials (recently updated!)
- Special Assessments in Wisconsin
- Powers and Duties of Wisconsin Mayors
- Powers and Duties of Wisconsin Village Presidents
- Municipal Licensing and Regulation of Alcohol Beverages (Completely updated in 2015)
The Folio format also allows you to customize your version by creating a shadow file with color and style highlights, bookmarks, notes, and pop-up links within the text.
The League's Legal CD can only be ordered through American Legal Publishing us at this website.
Ray Bollhauer, American Legal Publishing
Phone: 800-445-5588 Fax: 513-763-3562
Contact American Legal Publishing for Legal CD orders only, other League publications must be ordered directly from the League.